Cleaner are used in industry and home as a cleaning agent, for example for brushes and working surfaces, but also as a means of removing dirt and glue residues, as a solvent for greases, resins, paints and ink.
Isopropanol 99,9 % (auch 2-Propanol, Isopropylalkohol, kurz IPA)
• H225 (Flammable liquids, Category 2) Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
• H319 (Serious eye irritation, Category 2) Causes serious eye irritation.
• H336 (Specific target organ toxicity - single exposure - reversible, narcotic effect, Category 3) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
• # P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
• P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
• P243 Take measures against electrostatic charge.
• P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
• P303 + P361 + P353 In case of contact with the skin (or the hair): Take off all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash skin with water / shower.
• P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Take several minutes
• Rinse cautiously with water. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
• P312 Call a poison control center / physician if you feel unwell.
• P403 + P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
• # P501 Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.